Updated: Apr 6, 2020
Blueberries and raspberries blend up to create this gorgeous berry Shakeology shake that fills you up with superfood nutrition and is perfect for an on-the-go breakfast.
This recipe calls for frozen berries and blackberries, but if berries are in season where you live, you can use fresh instead of frozen!
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1 cup ice
• 1 scoop strawberry whey Shakeology
• 3/4 cup reduced-fat 2% plain Greek yogurt
• 1/2 cup fresh (or frozen) blackberries
• 1/2 cup fresh (or frozen) blueberries, reserve a small amount for garnish
1. Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, yogurt, blackberries, and blueberries in blender; cover. blend until smooth.
2. Pout into serving glass (or Mason jar)l garnish with reserved blueberries.
2B Mindset: This recipe makes a great breakfast option.